Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photographer for KPE


I was the photographer for Chante and Vivienne's podcast for KPE.  Mrs Burt liked my photos so much that she thought we should publish them as a slide show!  This is what she said...

"We are VERY impressed by the photography skills of Heather, who is also in Room 15. She took such stunning photos that we were blown away by the talent of a 9 year old. We decided to create a special slide show just to show off Heather's photography skill.
What do you think?"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather

    I agree with Mrs Burt. You are a talented photographer. I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast yet but I will soon. You have captured some beautiful images of your friends. I like the different angles that you have used. Well done! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I really think that those shots looked like a pro's shots. All those angles wow those are amazing shots. Keep up all the cool shots.
    From Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather
    I really think those shots were so amazing, and those pictures were so great. Vivienne looked like she was going to laugh. keep up the good work Heather.

    ReplyDelete